We're looking for a Senior Acoustic Consultant to join our team
September 1, 2021
SENIOR ACOUSTIC CONSULTANT
Amplitude Acoustics was established in 2015 and has quickly grown to one of the largest acoustic consultancies in Ireland. Our growth is driven by the belief that our staff are our best asset, by investing in and supporting our staff we provide the best service for our clients. Got the right attitude? Then we have the career path for you!
- Minimum 5 years acoustic experience in lead roles on projects, working directly with clients from proposal to project completion
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering degree or similar.
- A Member of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA)
- Commercially driven
- Full Driving License
- A vision to be best consultancy.
- Belief in a team environment with a focus on collaboration.
- Flexible working arrangements available with an emphasis on work life balance.
- A competitive salary with rewards for staff who keep clients happy.
- Education support for developing skills to achieve personal goals.
- International linkages to Europe and Australlia.
- Opportunity to work on local and international projects.
Please confidentially apply by email email@example.com with your details - including your vision for the ideal company you would like to work for (1 page) and a resume with your specialist skills and qualifications (2 pages),